HOW IT WORKS:
Create an account and register with a valid driver's license and credit card.
Add your location and input the location code that will be provided by your property management/leasing office or upload a utility bill as proof of address.
Book your electric vehicle by the hour or the day! Select the date and times for your trip, then pick your preferred vehicle from the available options.
Report any previous damage so you’re not liable. Press Start to begin your trip and unlock the car. During your ride, use the app to unlock and lock.
Return the vehicle to its designated parking space, plug the charger into the car, report any new damage, and follow the prompts on the Envoy app to end your trip.
LEARN ABOUT YOUR POLESTAR 2
*Check the app to see which vehicles are available at your property
START AND TURN OFF CAR
The power turns on automatically when you sit in the driver's seat.
Press and hold the brake pedal
Select D or R
Before you turn the vehicle off, ensure the vehicle is stationary.
The parking brake applies automatically when you open the driver's door.
The power turns off automatically when you leave the vehicle.
If you park on an incline, ensure you apply the parking break by pushing the P button under the gear shifter before leaving the vehicle to prevent it from moving.
Charging the Polestar 2
1. Open the car's charging hatch and remove the charging plug's protective cover.
2. Push the charging cable plug all the way into the car's input socket. It should automatically lock into place after a few seconds.
3. Follow the instructions in the charging station's interface to authorize the charge. Before charging can begin, the charging station first performs an isolation test, which can take up to one minute.
4. Once charging has started, the LED lamp in the charging input socket will flash green. The driver display and the center display show the remaining estimated charging time, or indicate if charging is not working as intended.
5. To stop charging, press the button by the charging input socket. If fast charging is stopped, it will not be possible to resume it automatically because the charging station requires charging to be re-authorized. Unlocking your car does not usually stop fast charging.
BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR
Envoy vehicles are shared only among you and your neighbors, so be a good neighbor, and wipe down your ride. Learn more about how Envoy and our partners are doing our part to keep us all safe.