EXCLUSIVELY FOR RESIDENTS
The goal of Envoy is total simplicity. When you need a car, it’s ready for you. When you don’t need it, you don’t have to think about it. Skip the rental lines at the airport and just grab a car from the valet when you need one. Site-seeing has never been this easy.
Guests of The Mondrian South Beach now have 24/7 exclusive access to a Tesla Model Y.
HOW ENVOY'S CAR SHARING APP WORKS:
Create an account and register with a valid driver's license and credit card.
Add the location "Mondrian South Beach" and input the access code that will be provided in your booking confirmation email.
Book your electric vehicle by the hour or the day! Select the date and times for your trip, then pick your preferred vehicle from the available options.
Report any previous damage so you’re not liable. Press Start to begin your trip and unlock the car. During your ride, use the app to unlock and lock.
Return the vehicle to the valet, report any new damage, and follow the prompts on the Envoy app to end your trip.
PICK UP & DROP OFF
1. Reserve the Tesla Model Y through the Envoy Mobility app.
2. Once you’ve made a reservation through the Envoy app, please call valet at (XXX) XXX-XXXX to request the vehicle be retrieved for the start of your Envoy reservation
3. Guests will call Valet to request their vehicle be retrieved for the start of their Envoy reservation.
4. Valet will use the designated Tesla keycard to deliver the Envoy to Valet Reception.
5. Valet must lock the vehicle using the Tesla keycard and advise residents to use the Envoy Mobility App to unlock the car and begin their reservation.
6. At the end of the reservation, residents will return the vehicle to Valet Reception and lock the car by ending their reservation using the Envoy Mobility App.
7. Valet will then use the Tesla keycard to plug the Envoy back into the charger at its designated parking space.
“Envoy has been a great service for me. I got rid of my car lease months ago. Envoy allows me to make quick trips to business meetings and to pick up groceries without worrying about a monthly car payment, gas, and insurance.”
– Michael N., Envoy user
Push Up = Reverse
Pull Down = Drive
Push In = Park
Tesla charge ports are part of the left back tail light. Tap the light, or open port from the touch screen.
Unlock doors, unlock charge port, navigate to destination, find chargers...pretty much everything! If you get "Tap Card message, press unlock Envoy app.
Envoy vehicles are parked at St. Regis and only accessible by residents via the “Envoy Mobility” app.
Offering low pricing that is as inexpensive as a bike/scooter rental and includes maintenance and insurance. See app for pricing.
Pay for only what you use, with pricing based on the number of minutes, hours, or days you use the vehicle.
Envoy’s all-electric fleet means zero pollution… Plus, shared vehicles reduce congestion, parking and traffic.
How do EV's work?
Electric vehicles operate almost exactly like gas-powered vehicles except they're quiet, quick, and a blast to drive. Here are the basics of what you need to know including how to start, drive, charge, and how far you can go:
How much does it cost?
Envoy vehicles are priced by the hour and max out for a discounted daily rate, which includes insurance, maintenance and no need for gas.
Tesla Model Y
$xx/ hr); $xxx Daily Max
*See app for up-to-date pricing.
An adapter is required to charge a Tesla at a non-Tesla charging station. Simply slide adapter onto end of charging handle and insert into vehicle charge port.
Each Envoy vehicle comes with an adapter. Keep with vehicle. $100 fine if lost.
If you're in need of a charge on the go, use the Tesla touch screen to locate a Tesla charger nearby.