EXCLUSIVELY FOR RESIDENTS
The goal of Envoy is total simplicity. When you need a car, it’s ready for you. When you don’t need it, you don’t have to think about it. No car payments, no buying gas, no insurance, no maintenance, no cleaning… Just a sweet ride to get you where you want to go whenever you want it.
Residents of Icon at Las Olas now have 24/7 exclusive access to two Polestars 2.
HOW ENVOY'S CAR SHARING APP WORKS:
Create an account and register with a valid driver's license and credit card.
Add your location and input the location code that will be provided by your property management/leasing office or upload a utility bill as proof of address.
Book your electric vehicle by the hour or the day! Select the date and times for your trip, then pick your preferred vehicle from the available options.
Report any previous damage so you’re not liable. Press Start to begin your trip and unlock the car. During your ride, use the app to unlock and lock.
Return the vehicle to its designated parking space, plug the charger into the car, report any new damage, and follow the prompts on the Envoy app to end your trip.
PICK UP & DROP OFF
1. Reserve the Tesla Model Y through the Envoy Mobility app.
2. Once you’ve made a reservation through the Envoy app, please call valet at (XXX) XXX-XXXX to request the vehicle be retrieved for the start of your Envoy reservation
3. Guests will call Valet to request their vehicle be retrieved for the start of their Envoy reservation.
4. Valet will use the designated Tesla keycard to deliver the Envoy to Valet Reception.
5. Valet must lock the vehicle using the Tesla keycard and advise residents to use the Envoy Mobility App to unlock the car and begin their reservation.
6. At the end of the reservation, residents will return the vehicle to Valet Reception and lock the car by ending their reservation using the Envoy Mobility App.
7. Valet will then use the Tesla keycard to plug the Envoy back into the charger at its designated parking space.
“Envoy has been a great service for me. I got rid of my car lease months ago. Envoy allows me to make quick trips to business meetings and to pick up groceries without worrying about a monthly car payment, gas, and insurance.”
– Michael N., Envoy user
Envoy vehicles are parked at St. Regis and only accessible by residents via the “Envoy Mobility” app.
Offering low pricing that is as inexpensive as a bike/scooter rental and includes maintenance and insurance. See app for pricing.
Pay for only what you use, with pricing based on the number of minutes, hours, or days you use the vehicle.
Envoy’s all-electric fleet means zero pollution… Plus, shared vehicles reduce congestion, parking and traffic.
How do EV's work?
Electric vehicles operate almost exactly like gas-powered vehicles except they're quiet, quick, and a blast to drive. Here are the basics of what you need to know including how to start, drive, charge, and how far you can go:
How much does it cost?
Envoy vehicles are priced by the hour and max out for a discounted daily rate, which includes insurance, maintenance and no need for gas.
Tesla Model Y
$24/ hr); $192 Daily Max
*See app for up-to-date pricing.